Caring Personal Help For Your Legal Needs
I am James T. Williamson, the founding attorney of Williamson Family Law, PLLC. Since 2004, I have practiced family law and only family law. At my law firm, I can provide personalized representation based on your needs and goals.
Whether you have already reached an agreement with your spouse and need an attorney to oversee the process or you predict a tough, drawn-out battle, I can assist you. I handle a full spectrum of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: I can assist you in ending your marriage, finalizing your divorce and moving forward to the next chapter.
- Alimony: Whether you are the supporting or dependent spouse, I can help find a fair support arrangement.
- Child support: Your children’s best interests are my priority. I will advocate for a fair support arrangement.
- Custody and visitation: Let’s work together to determine a parenting arrangement in your children’s best interests.
- Adoption: Thinking of expanding your family? I will guide you through domestic and international adoption law.
- Post-decree matters: As your life changes, so should your custody and alimony agreements. Call our firm for post-decree modifications.
Through every step of your legal matter, I have three priorities: offering excellent service, protecting your children and keeping costs to a minimum. I am prepared to do whatever it takes to achieve your goals, from negotiating a favorable arrangement to representing you in litigation.
Are You Interested In A Smart Divorce?
Perhaps you and your spouse have decided to end your marriage but you do not want a protracted legal battle. If the two of you have reached a compromise regarding property division, alimony and custody, a smart divorce might be right for you. Learn more about this cost-efficient method and whether it is a good fit.
Ready To Help You And Your Family
You do not need to face a daunting legal matter on your own. You have an ally in me. To schedule your initial consultation at Williamson Family Law, PLLC, in Chaska, call 952-206-5036 or send me an email.